How to smash your best college open day ever!
Senior Digital Strategist, Adam Smith
Universities have been leveraging Open Day’s heavily over the past decade, however there is a shifting trend where more College’s are taking advantage of these great recruitment events.
What makes them so great?
They allow potential students to ask some important questions:
- What grades do I need to attend, and can I still get a place if I don’t quite get the grades?
- What do you look for in a personal statement / application?
- Will I need to have an interview for my chosen course?
- What does my chosen course subject cover?
- How will the course make me more employable and what have past students gone on to achieve?
It also allows both students and their influencers to take lots of photos, go on campus tours, talk to other students, visit the local area and generally ask themselves “Would I be happy studying here”.
It’s clear that there are many benefits to running Open Days, however they take planning and marketing to ensure they are a success.
My upcoming Webinar on the 5th April will cover some of the major aspects you need to consider when marketing your Open Day, and dive into some innovative ways that you can use advanced targeting to ensure you are reaching the correct audience.
Top 3 webinar takeaways will be:
- How to use your competitor open days to win students.
- The importance of targeting influencers.
- Why you should always be tracking your open day ROI.
The webinar is limited to 20 places on a first come, first served basis – so be sure to sign up.
Lake View House