Contract: Permanent – Full time
Apply before: Monday, 10th June
We’re on the hunt for a bright Digital Specialist at central UK office in Warwick. Crunch Simply Digital is an advertising agency who deals with clients direct, as well as, creative, marketing and advertising agencies throughout the UK.
Why not work for a leading accredited Google Premier Partner agency; and one recognised as highly commended ‘Media Agency of the Year’ (The Drum Awards, 2019).
Our success and rapid growth means we’re in need another Digital Specialist to add to our Warwick team.
Some people think digital is all automated, but we know people make great campaigns happen. If you are dedicated and hardworking, we’d love to hear from you. Come and show us your enthusiasm to be part of our Client Services and Advertising Operations team.
Broadly, your role is to find the right audience for every brief that lands on your desk, whether that’s for a pitch or an established client. This ranges from defining the campaign strategy, creating media plans and proposals through to tracking and analysing effectiveness, keeping clients in the loop and briefing colleagues on campaign optimisation.
You’ll call on experience from delivering data-driven marketing and attraction campaigns, agency or in house, including AdWords, Social Advertising, Programmatic, Analytics, Native Advertising, SEO etc. It’s important you can think strategically to create campaigns firmly focused on the clients’ objectives and delivering clear ROI.
Beyond the digits, you’ll enjoy connecting with clients demystifying the data and helping them get the best out of the tools and tech we offer. It’s important you can work happily on your own initiative too – sometimes you’ll be the only person in the office.
- A strategic thinker
- Ability to shape campaign strategies
- Pulling together proposals that are stacked with rationale and logistics
- Developing media plans
- Ability to track and analyse campaign data and pinpoint successes
- Know how to optimise a campaign
- Experience within Google AdWords, Social Advertising, Programmatic, Analytics, Native Advertising, SEO etc
- Analytical skills
- Understand the importance of ROI
- Be friendly and confident speaking to clients, whether face-to-face, video calls or telephone conversations
- Have the ability to recognise campaign performance and lead clients on the very best campaigns
- Be tip-top on your organisational skills
- Know how to manage a campaign
- Contribute to Crunch’s overall success and be a great team member
Lake View House