Chatbots & AI for Higher Education:
Date: 8th March 2019
Duration: 30 Minutes
Students are in need of chatbots like never before, whether it be for open days, on-boarding or to simply stay connected with what’s going on socially. Accessibility and instant responses during downtimes are significantly enhancing the student recruitment drive so we’re keen to delve a little deeper into how chatbots can be used within higher education and if the student recruitment process can be effectively automated.
Join Crunch’s Technical Director, Richard Purvis for his innovate webinar on how Higher Education organisations can use Chatbots and AI to maximise the student experience and drive more conversions.
The webinar is limited to 20 places on a first come, first served basis.
Top 5 webinar takeaways
- The benefits of using chatbots in education
- How a chatbot can build a relationship with a student, without taking away the human experience
- How a chatbot can become the campus concierge
- Saving time and human expertise by utilising chatbot technology
- Optimising your advertising spend using chatbots.